Nellie Pater supports your quality of life as she works to improve Tomah by supporting our city services while keeping spending in check. Nellie is a neighbor, volunteer and a respectful person you can trust.
She is proud to have been a part of many accomplishments:
- Milwaukee Street Reconstruction Project
- Annexation of the Future Site for Tomah Hospital Complex
- Construction of the Burnstad's Playground
- Approval of the Re-Cycling Program which will generate new revenue for city projects
- Approval of the TID 8 District for improvement to Tomah downtown district
Nellie Pater and her husband Tony Moved to Tomah 23 years ago. Nellie has served 7 years on the Tomah City Council. Nellie is committed to the future of Tomah. Nellie knows it's her duty to listen to the people on the issues that demonstrate integrity.